Compensation: Full-Time Housekeepers
Employment Type: full-time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF JOB
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms, and public common areas in conformance with cleaning standards established by Hotel Management, and providing customers with quality service in a timely and friendly manner.
Responsibilities vary but may include:
• Cleans guest suites to include duties such as making bed(s), vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dusting all surfaces, washing dishes, cleaning kitchen appliances, cleaning toilets, showers and tubs, cleaning flooring, emptying trash.
• Cleans bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets and tile floors using appropriate cleaning tools and chemicals as directed by Hotel Management. Replenishes all amenities such as toilet seat covers, soaps, and tissues. Places clean bathmats and bath rugs on tubs and/or shower doors and places clean towels on towel racks.
• Cleans ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, and stovetops per department procedures. Washes silverware and flatware using dishwasher and/or hand washing procedures.
• Cleans appliances including but not limited to toasters, coffee makers, and blenders.
• Cleans and disinfects biohazard occurrences using protective equipment.
• Signs for keys at the beginning of the shift and returns all keys at the end of the shift.
• Completes all duties in accordance with quality and inventory standards; completes daily worksheet accurately as required. Ensures all department paperwork is completed in a legible and readable condition.
• Delivers service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk.
• Reports unusual conditions and notifies management and/or maintenance of need for repairs.
• Handles lost and found items per department procedures.
• Follows safety policies and guidelines of the department, Company, State or Federal authorities. Utilizes safety equipment as required.
Employment Type: Full-Time
General Description/Job Responsibilities
The front desk attendant is responsible for the checking in and checking out of guests.